This week God has really shown Himself to me! First a song by Addison Road called 'Hope Now' has been on my heart all week! Today's topic God placed on my heart last week!
Only if we had faith comes from the scripture in Matthew where Jesus says 'If you have FAITH as SMALL as a mustard SEED you will be able to tell a MOUNTAIN to MOVE from here to there!' Now I want you to key in on the letters in caps! First faith is believing in something you can't see the absence of things hoped for and evidence of things unseen! So Jesus is saying if we faith as small as a mustard seed we could me mountains. I believe when He says mountains He doesn't mean physical mountains but, the daily trials and tribulations that we go through everyday! Only if we had this FAITH we wouldn't always be offened, we wouldn't always get upset, and we would be so happy. But instead we live life with this thing we call 'faith' but I want to tell you something that faith that you have is not working OR you just choose not to call on the King of Kings! This faith that can move mountain, faith that can move trials, faith as small as a mustard seed this faith is the faith Jesus calls us to have! So this week I encourage you to have true genuine faith! I urge you to live a life trusting and have faith in this person you cannot see but you know He is there!
Let us pray,
God this week I pray that you give these folks FAITH. Father I mean faith that is so true and so genuine that they could move these trials or mountains! Lord someone needs to here this and I hope they actually have this faith. God I hope that this faith will also be with me Lord, that I will not be offened over the little things! In Jesus name... Amen
In Christ Alone,
Braxton Wade
wow man-- AMEN! preach it bro. You're totally on point.
ReplyDelete