Today is Sunday!! So today while at church I started to question what worship really is to me. As many things rolled through my had as what was I going to eat for lunch, to how was I going to get my computer fixed, to man I have homework, and lastly Where and when do I find God the most! Out of all those VERY important things I decided to think about where and when I find God the most, although my computer still needs to be fixed and I still have homework to do, and man I was really hungry! As I thought I came to a conclusion that I find God the most in TWO keys things, first is MUSIC, then second is talking to other youth about Christ! So as I though about music and how I saw God in that I realized that it's my way of WORSHIPPING the Creator! Music is very important I guess to this generation, if we were to take music away from teenagers for a whole 24 hour period we just might have a HUGE problem! So as I said am I just picking music because I enjoy it but now I notice that I am not! I am picking music because through other peoples music I can see multiple things, one I can see how there walk with Christ is, two I can see what they believe in, and lastly I can see what type of impact they would like to have on the listeners! There are many artists you are very talented but I feel haven't choosen the write things to write about! Chris Tomlin and Logan Jones Music two of my favorite artists have from what I can see accepted that Christ has given them a gift and it is their DUTY or JOB to give back to HIM as HE has given to them! Okay now you know what I feel about music and worhip keep reading to hear about my most favorite part of worship is!
My favorite part of worship is RELATIONSHIPS! Relationships are so very important in the body of Christ and in worship! Now I am not talking that girlfriend/boyfriend relationship I am talk that getting to know and being there for your brother and sister in Christ relationship! This is so important to me because at the age of 14 I have had many of these some that are just brief for example me just giving advice to some that last a lifetime to where I have a big/little brother or sister that I have always wanted! I have had many people look up to me or ask me for advice and from that I have had so many relationships! One that is fairly new but one of my must favorite is the one with my little brother Josh Shaffer! Josh is so amazing and talented and he there WHENEVER I need him and I for him! So long story short don't be afraid to tell someone your past, don't be afraid to ask for advice, don't be afraid to get to know someone because Christ calls to have relationships! Many of you don't know this but over the suummer the devil really started to attack me and I started feel like my roots in Christ were being pulled up and if it was not for the relationships I had with Christopher Broskie and Josh Shaffer I would not be writing this today! Sometimes telling your family isn't always what you need you need someone you want scream or yell or judge you; you need to have a relationship! If you read this and are wondering WHO can I start a relationship with right now, I want you to know I am always available start with me!
In Christ Alone,
Braxton Wade
No comments:
Post a Comment